Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Short Entry

If you're reading today, I appreciate it.

Its Saturday, and in So Cal its 100% sunny. I've been out and about so not much time to write but wanted to drop in. Tomorrow, I think I want to write about this debate over gun control. It seems to come up often when terrible events like the recent shootings we've seen arise. Unfortunately, these debates seem to be ripples in a current that contains much more. Hopefully, I can arrive at something a little deeper. I'll certainly attempt to.

For today and tonight (on the east coast) and if you read this Sunday morning, hope all is well where you're at. Hope you're enjoying the weekend. Just remember that enjoying life doesn't end on Monday morning. That's my philosophy.

Going to, as the very white men at the country club say, "induldge myself with an adult beverage." Damn, they're white.

White Boy Music or Punk Rock for Sissies: Ben Folds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKcuHaZlFiY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment